May 16 2017
The subject of this discussion is about the steps to make a scientific paper, which includes steps of scientific research, systematic writing of scientific papers, and also the procedure of writing scientific papers.
How to create scientific papers
Writing is a form of essay that expresses the ideas, thoughts, and feelings of the author in one unified theme. Writing which is classified as a scientific work is an essay based on scientific activities. Scientific papers must follow certain rules that have been agreed upon by the scientific community of the world. The intended scientific activities include laboratory experiments, field research, as well as book review.
Elements of scientific papers
An article may be referred to as a scientific paper if it contains the following elements:
• Writing is based on data and facts to be discussed
• Writing is presented in an objective perspective
• Writing uses clear and standard language
The ability to make scientific writing is all you need in the learning process. In addition, good scientific writing will bring many benefits to yourself and society in general.
The sources of information used in a scientific paper, whether in the form of theory, opinion, or other quote, should be clearly expressed and included so that each reader can browse them.
Writing sources can be written directly after quotes or placed in the bibliography section. Before practicing to create simple scientific papers based on written sources, you may need to pay attention to the existing scientific papers.
Based on the bibliography, it can be concluded that most of today’s scientific papers have two types of sources, namely from books and the Internet. Some of the things you need to consider in making papers are the following:
1. Determine the object to be studied. The object under study must have scientific elements. The point is that objects can be studied with some criteria agreed by a lot of scientific communities.
- Determine the issues to be discussed from the study object.
3. Collect sources of supporting readings in the form of information and theory.
4. Analyze the object of study by reviewing the issues raised.
5. Make a conclusion based on the results of the analysis. The analysis made must be compatible with the scientific theories used. The error in adjustment to scientific theories will only transform your scientific writing into ordinary paper.
Writing a scientific work is sometimes difficult for most students. They are encouraged to get help that can be obtained from various sources, including the Internet. There are many sites that provide writing services including scientific papers. One of them is writepro.net which is known to have high reputation in the academic world. They have been in the business of writing and have always got positive testimony from their customers.
What can be concluded is that every student needs to practice constantly in making scientific papers. You may not be used to writing but anything in this world can be learned and what you need are determination and hard work.