Apr 5 2013
If you are getting less then find out the reason why you have been offered less salary, try to improve the level of educational qualifications, try to get advanced education and make yourself expert in the field by gaining the requisite knowledge over the field. When you can study more and more you will come to know in which area there is shortage of the qualified and experienced technicians, so that if you can attain the experience and knowledge required for the job. There are some fields that requires specialization and experience of ultrasound expertise which can fetch higher salaries. Obstetrics and Gynecology are the two fields which require experience and knowledge, in fact in depth knowledge so that you get good Salary. Trained by the recognized and highly renowned colleges will get you to higher Salary.
The salary also depends upon their employers. Who are their employers are? One can have a look at this? Get to know these facts
– According to the Bureau of Labor and Statistics and colleges and universities and professional schools pay the highest salary to the experienced technician
– In an average the outpatient care units pay 72,000$s
– Physician offices pay around 65,000$s
– Hospitals pay around 65,000 to 66,000$s.
– Among these lesser paid are the labs and other areas where they work, it’s almost less than 5 to 6 thousand dollars.
These are the some statistical factors which will influence the salaries of Ultra sound technicians according to the place where they will get appointed. This is more important to know is the salaries directly proportional to the income they get from the patients and area in which they give service to the people. More information and detail on ultrasonographers is available here.