Dec 14 2015
These prestigious awards have been created to reflect the values of the City and Guilds Group. Their purpose is to encourage organisations and employees to develop their personal skills for economic growth. It’s essential for everyone to develop the skills they have in order to succeed in business, or indeed life. The Princess employer training awards offers organisations the opportunity to gain:-
- Industry wide recognition
- Recognition as innovative leaders
- Recognition as forward thinkers
An advocate of skills development
Without a doubt, the President, HRH Princess Anne, is an advocate of skills development. The awards that carry her name provide a platform for employers who make positive contributions to wider communities and economies by empowering along with up-skilling employees.
The reason the Princess Royal Training Award was created was to acknowledge inspirational work and identify excellent training, development and learning programmes. The Award highlights the quality and the wide range of training that can be found in many industries.
Benefits of these Awards
There are many benefits of these awards that can help small or large organisations to be distinguished from competitors. They identify:-
- Those awarded as authorities in training
- Those awarded as skills development experts
If a business receives this award, the logo can be used on their website, products and business communications which in turn will bring industry-wide recognition. Companies can plan and deliver training in a much more effective way.
Who can take part in the Princess Royal Training Awards?
Any size organisation from any sector can take part in the Princess Royal Training Awards. Applications will be accepted from January 2016 via the web with the first presentation ceremonies taking place in Autumn 2016. When preparing your application, take into account:-
- What the initiative is and what will it achieve
- How does the initiative help volunteers or employees?
- Your most outstanding learning, development and training initiatives
- How will it encourage the best practice training to support your organisation?
- How will the initiative promote your organisation’s commitment to skills development and learning?
Find out more details on the submission process page and register your interest.
Is there any support provided?
You can expect plenty of support and feedback as soon as you apply. This includes an evaluation to build training and skills along with:-
- The opportunity to improve business operations
- Dedicated support during your application
- An independent assessment by industry experts that’s peer led
Click online to receive informative and interesting updates that will help in your quest to receive this Royal Training Award. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact a support team by phone or email.